Closing Date : 28 February 2020
Ref No: SAC 2020/13 (X2 POSTS)
Salary : R102 534 per annum (Level 02)
Centre Muti wa va-Tsonga (Mopani District) Mopani District
- Grade 10 certificate or AET level 2.
- Qualification as recognized by SAQA.
- Communication skills will be an added advantage
- Able to read and write.
- Perform routine activities in museum maintenance; ensure availability of maintenance materials, cutting, collection and transportation of raw materials.
- Restoration and renovations of all museum traditional structures, etc.
- cleaning of museum facilities and structures
- care for museum collections and objects
- assist with demonstrations during museum activities such as daily guided tours
- exhibitions, outreach programmes
- shows and educational programmes ,etc perform routine activities in respect of livestock such as care for museum livestock
- inspection and treatment against ticks and other illnesses
- render any manual labour necessary for the effective operation of the museum from the supervisor.
- Load and offload furniture
- equipment and any other goods to relevant destination
- clean government vehicles
- clean relevant work station.
General enquiries should be directed to Mr Musia N 015 284 4143 and Ms Ramavhanda ND @ 015 284 4038
The Director General
Office of the Premier
Private Bag X 9483
or Hand delivered to
The Office of the Premier
No 40 Hans Van Rensburg Street
General Records (Registry), Ground Floor. FOR ATTENTION : Ms. Suzan Mahlase / Mr. Junior Maboya / Ms. Moipone Mathol